Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bird Scene


How stupid are they, thinking I was being possessed by the devil in the courtroom. “A bird!” I shouted as the other girls joined in. We were screaming for mercy yet nothing was actually being done to us. What everyone in the court room didn’t know is that this was all part of my complex plan to gain trust in my town and to get rid of Elizabeth Proctor for good. So I had to create a couple of lies along the way, who cares. In the end I know that it will all be worth it when John and I can live the life I have been dreaming of for so long. This would just be a small speed bump on our road through life and I was willing to risk anything for John Proctor to love me. Anything. Our life was going to be filled with happiness and nothing was ever going to come between us. My love for him is so strong nothing could break us. Not even Elizabeth Proctor. I have always dreamt of living with John and our 2 Children in Salem and growing old together. Some day that’ll all be a reality and I for one can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment