Sunday, October 14, 2012

dear diary

Dear Diary, 
Today has been a wonderful day. I have escaped from the awful town of Salem! It took much time of planning and sacrificing to finally make it all happen. I am so thankful to have left in such peace. The next step of this journey is to not get caught. I cannot risk being sent back to Salem. They might try to prosecute me for witchcraft and leave me to hang! Anywho, while on my journey to some unknown town, I had met many people but one other women who I can really relate too. Mary. Mary is 32 years of age and is quite like me in a sense. She has the same morals and ideas in life and wants a family some day and someone to call mine. Mary and I have many similarities. Such as, the love of her life was also hung for witchcraft. They eventually went after Mary to try and convict, but it was too late because she had already fled to this unknown town. No one really knows the name of it, and I am not quite sure if it will ever have one. Maybe runaways? Considering this town consists of all runaways from witchcraft. I wonder what would happen if this town was found and all the runaways were brought back to their original towns to be hung.. How awful and devastating. I couldn't even imagine. Well, time to go out to lunch with Mary. Will write again soon.

Abigail 

No comments:

Post a Comment