Sunday, October 14, 2012

5 Years Later


Well, it has been officially 5 years since I ran away from the town that I once ran around in. It has been difficult for me, but I have managed to survive. Sounds crazy right? I have found a new love for another man. His name is also John. John smith actually. We got married about 4 months ago in a small church up the road from where we are living. It was a wonderful ceremony, where we released butterfly's signifying out love for each other. Only a few had attended. It was what I had excepted since some people in this new town still think I had something to do with witchcraft. Most things have been going good so far which is great. Besides a few bumps in the road, I have gotten over my once profound love for John Proctor, as well as the whole town and moved on to a new great life that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment