Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dancing in the Woods


So what, I danced around a fire in the woods, hang me. The girls wont tell anyone, I have threatened to kill them if any word of what I did got out. If the town found out I drank blood or did anything that had to do with witchcraft I will be shunned or worse, killed. So therefore I have blamed everything on Tituba in order to keep myself and the other girls safe. My reputation would be destroyed. And the worst thing that could happen out of all of this is that John Proctor would no longer love me. Even though he denies ever having any feelings for me, I know that deep down he and I still share something special. But his nagging, annoying, evil wife Elizabeth is the only thing standing in our way of us living our lives together. If I could just knock her out of the picture John and I could live happily ever after and nothing would be standing in our way. But how could I destroy their marriage… I’ve got it, death would separate them and if I get the whole town to believe that Elizabeth was part of this witchcraft story she would be hung for sure and John and I could be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment