Sunday, October 7, 2012

Abigail Williams

Hello! My name is Abigail Williams and I am the best thing this town has ever had.  I have had many run ins with people, but the only person that I live for is Mr. John Proctor. John is an amazing man who happens to have such a horrible wife. Mean, nasty and most likely into witchcraft, John deserves so much more. I would be perfect for him. I am loyal, beautiful and a perfect person. I deserve John and he deserves me. Elizabeth Proctor, John's wife, is the only person in my way from John and honestly she is winning. The other day, outside of church, I approached John and told him how much I missed him and couldn't stand to be away from him much longer. He stood there and did not say much until I asked why he hand't seen me. John had such furry in his eye and oh my it just scared me. He said that he would never be caught with me again and that he would cut his hand off if he ever touched me again. That hurt so bad. After him telling me this, I stood there in such shock and disbelief. How could someone I thought loved me just go away so fast? I ask myself everyday if it is me who scared him off, or Elizabeth. My bet is that old and ugly women told him get away. She should have never said that. It's payback time for taking John away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment